Re: BUG #14192: pg_dump/pg_restore omit setting search_path in restored db

От Hans Buschmann
Тема Re: BUG #14192: pg_dump/pg_restore omit setting search_path in restored db
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you for investigating. (I am not able to contribute with patches, =
at least in the foreseable future...)

By casually following pgsql-hackers I am aware of the current release =
cycle.

I really don't expect this to be addressed immediately with 9.6 b2 =
around the corner.

To have a firm opinion should not be misundertood as a push for a fast =
fix, but seen more as part of quality assurance.

Thanks

Hans B.