AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x

От Hans Buschmann
Тема AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows withhuge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

hello

Since these are production systems, I did'nt set huge_pages=off.
(huge pages give performance, autoprewarm is not so necessary)

I think it occured on every start, but the systems were only started 1 to 2 times in this error mode.

In the other cases I tried yesterday the results where very confusing (error not reproducable with or without huge pages).

Hans Buschmann