Re: Can't Access Pgsql 7.4.3 in phpPgAdmin on Mac OS X

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Can't Access Pgsql 7.4.3 in phpPgAdmin on Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Dec 15, 2004, at 3:23 PM, Lola Lee wrote:

> I did read the FAQ, and I did follow the directions.  I was hoping
> those who have OS X setups could shed light on configurations that
> would work for these particular setups.

The only differences I see from my configuration is that I'm using

$conf['servers'][0]['host'] = '';

and I have password security enabled for local connections. If you
really don't want to enter passwords, you can setup a .pgpass file in
your home directory for psql access. And of course the browser will
happily remember your password.

At least you might want to give this setup a try and see if it sheds
any light on the problem with your current setup.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL