Swiss PGDay 2019 - Announcement

От SwissPUG Info
Тема Swiss PGDay 2019 - Announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello

We hope that you had a very nice start in the new year and take this opportunity to announce this year's Swiss PGDay.
Itwill take place on Friday, 28.06.2019 at the University of applied sciences in Rapperswil (near Zurich).

This day is all about PostgreSQL - the world's most advanced open source database.

Take the opportunity to meet with other people interested in PostgreSQL in Switzerland. Beside the talks we offer the
chanceto network during the day and are pleased to invite you for a round of drinks after the meeting. The event is
suitablefor everybody, from first-time users to experts and from clerks to decision-makers.

We stick to the proven one-day, two track conference, a complete track in English and one in German.

The call for Speakers (https://www.pgday.ch/2019/#tabs-2) and Registration (https://www.pgday.ch/2019/#tabs-3) are open
now.If you plan to submit a talk, please indicate the language of your talk. You may submit the same talk in both
languages,if you wish.

All about the Swiss PGDay 2019 at: https://www.pgday.ch

Looking for people or a new job? Near the registration desk you'll find a whiteboard open to sponsors, companies and
conferenceparticipants to post potential job offers, resumes, company profiles and the like. If you float around this
duringthe brakes you can likely get in contact with each other. We ask our sponsors to show some presence there.

Best regards,
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: