Re: Not receiving ml posts

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Not receiving ml posts
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Nov 16, 2006, at 11:07 , Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2006, at 0:04 , Michael Glaesemann wrote:
>
>> The number of posts I've been receiving from the pgsql mailing
>> lists I'm on has significantly dropped off. I do receive some, but
>> only a handful a day. I can tell from the archives that it's not
>> the case that the lists have become more quiet: I'm just not
>> getting all of them.
>
> Marc,
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I can see from the ml archives that
> you responded and cc'd me, but I didn't even get that mail. :( Did
> you get a bounce? What seems to be the problem? Is there anything
> more that I can check on my end or with my host? I've been checking
> my spam folder, and my pgsql mail is not ending up there.

Marc,

Thanks for the log entry. I've forwarded it to my hosts. Again, I
didn't receive your email, but I'm frequenting the archives page
regularly. Something's definitely off. Hopefully we can get to the
bottom of this.

Thanks again!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Multi-language to be or not to be
Сообщение: Re: Multi-language to be or not to be