Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 10 дек. 2018 г., в 18:56, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>
> PFA this part. In thread about GiST vacuum Heikki was not very happy with reusing PageHeader->pd_prune_xid for this.
Butwe somewhat concluded that this might be OK.
> Anyway, there's whole page, we can store those bits anywhere.

Errrmm... I'm very sorry for the noise. I've forgot the actual patch.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: automatically assigning catalog toast oids