Regarding participating in GSOC 2019 with PostgreSQL

От Abhishek Agrawal
Тема Regarding participating in GSOC 2019 with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

My name is Abhishek Agrawal and I am a CSE UG student of IIT Patna.

I am interested in doing GSOC with PostgreSQL if you guys are applying for it this year. If anyone could direct me to
properlinks or some channel to prepare for the same then it will be really helpful. I have some questions like: What
willbe the projects this year, What are the requirement for the respective projects, who will be the mentors, etc.

This will be really helpful to me.

Sincerely,

Abhishek Agrawal
Github Link: https://github.com/Abhishek-dev2