Re: TODO questions

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: TODO questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Which is why I think it would be best to get as close as we can to the configuration that you'd get during a restart
andwarn about everything else. So, for example, if you're runing with a non-default shared_buffers and you comment
shared_buffersout and do a reload, you should get a warning that shared_buffers has changed from xxx -> yyy but that
changewon't take effect until the server is restarted. That way there's absolutely no confusion.
Pervasive Software        http://pervasive.com        512-569-9461