Re: Postgresql 8

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Postgresql 8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Oct 26, 2005, at 2:41 PM, Bob Pawley wrote:

> I am running version 8 on Windows.
>
> Why do I get error messages stating that functions and/or tables do
> not exist when these tables and functions are visible, accessible
> and very much do exist, as called?
>
> Bob Pawley

Most likely cause is the schema_path is set wrong or the tables/
functions have been created using quoted names (e.g. "myTable") and
you are calling them without quotes. PostgreSQL folds identifier
names to lower case unless you double quote them.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL