trigger and returning the #of rows affected (partitioning)

От Ow Mun Heng
Тема trigger and returning the #of rows affected (partitioning)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is there any way in which a trigger can return the # of rows affected by the
insert / delete ?

Master
→ slave_1
→ slave_2

Trigger is against master which will, based on the conditions re-direct the
data into the relevant slave_X partitions.

I think this post basically is what I am seeing.
http://www.nabble.com/affected-rows-count-td21124000.html

If there any methods in which I can get back the affected # or rows
affected? Or will I have to use / do another trigger on the slave_X tables
to do the counts?

[Sorry, re-send as plain text. Mail client defaults to HTML]