Re: Fastest way to clone schema ~1000x

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Fastest way to clone schema ~1000x
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 26 Feb 2024, at 09:46, Emiel Mols <emiel@crisp.nl> wrote:

> The 2048 we actually need for our test setup.

There is a measurable overhead in connections, regardless of if they are used
or not.  If you are looking to squeeze out performance then doing more over
already established connections, and reducing max_connections, is a good place
to start.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to clone schema ~1000x
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to clone schema ~1000x