RE: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm trying to write a ncftp_auth deamon that will utilize PostgreSQL.  The
base SDK is in C.  I'm adapting it to C++ because I feel like it, but Perl
would be a slightly steeper learning curve (sockets and all that).  I'm
trying to get a conf file parser such that the login's can be in multiple
database and/or on different machines.DEJ

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison