RE: [GENERAL] rules failed

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [GENERAL] rules failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What did regression.diff tell you?
Rules (in general) rewrite queries, before they execute. They are used to
implement views.  A failure of the Rule regression test could mean (very
serious) you have a platform specific problem that is affecting the rewrite
system, or (nothing to worry about) you compiled with a local that isn't
compatible with the expected output for money.  It could mean other things
as well, but these are the extremes.
I'm sure someone can give you more insight with that diff information.
    -DEJ