RE: [GENERAL] Optimal indicies

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [GENERAL] Optimal indicies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
try:
EXPLAIN SELECT pos_id, rating
 FROM pos_rating pr
 WHERE date_i = current_date AND city_id = 2  AND
 EXISTS (SELECT DISTINCT pos_id FROM positions p WHERE subsec_id = 1 AND
status = 'A' AND pr.pos_id=p.pos_id)
ORDER BY rating;

Index date_i and city_id only.
    -DEJ

От: Thomas Good
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] The WWW of PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] The WWW of PostgreSQL