Re: Help with Skype for press contacting

От Korry Douglas
Тема Re: Help with Skype for press contacting
Дата
Re: Help with Skype for press contacting  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> We'd like to explore having a single phone number for the north
> American
> press to dial which would forward to multiple people.  For project
> symbiosis reasons, I'd prefer to do this using Skype but I can't
> figure
> out how to do it or what it would cost.
>
> Does anyone have sufficient skype-foo for this?

Josh - that sounds more like Google Voice (free) than Skype.  One
number forwarded to any number of other phones.

With Google Voice, you can choose from among many phone numbers.  I
noticed (for example) that the following numbers are available:

    (xxx) 693-PGUS
    (xxx) 377-OSDB
    (xxx) 204-DATA
    (xxx)382-POST