PGAdmin 4 Feature Request

От Phill Pafford
Тема PGAdmin 4 Feature Request
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Not sure if this is how to make a Feature Request but in the current PGAdmin 3 you can set a background color for the server connections. I don’t see this functionality in PGAdmin 4, can it be added?

I use this to visually tell what environment I’m connecting to, example Production DBs are Red and Development DBs are blue, they are also in groups but this does help

--
Thanks,
Phill Pafford

Team Lead - IT Engineering
248.269.6000 x2617
North American Bancard
250 Stephenson Hwy.
Troy, MI 48083

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the
intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other
use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the
sender immediately. Thank you.

Вложения