Re: AIX support

От Sriram RK
Тема Re: AIX support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi Team, we have any updated from the XLC team, the issue specific to the alignment is fixed

and XLC had released it as part of 16.1.0.18. The PTF is available at the below location,

You can also find a link here:

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/fix-list-xl-cc-aix.

>>/opt/IBM/xlC/16.1.0/bin/xlC align.c -o align.xl

>>./align.xl

al4096                           4096 @ 0x20008000 (mod 0)

al4096_initialized               4096 @ 0x20004000 (mod 0)

al4096_const                     4096 @ 0x2000b000 (mod 0)

al4096_const_initialized         4096 @ 0x10008000 (mod 0)

al4096_static                    4096 @ 0x2000e000 (mod 0)

al4096_static_initialized        4096 @ 0x20001000 (mod 0)

al4096_static_const              4096 @ 0x20011000 (mod 0)

al4096_static_const_initialized  4096 @ 0x10001000 (mod 0)

Also would like to know some info related to the request raised for buildfarm access, to register the node in OSU lab. Where can I get the status of the request? Whom can I contact to get the request approved? So that we can add the node to the buildfarm.

Regards,

Sriram.