Re: [BUGS] How make exceptions in C# .NET with PostgreSQL?

От Cristian Gómez García
Тема Re: [BUGS] How make exceptions in C# .NET with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime.casanova@2ndquadrant.com>
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 5:12:50 PM
To: Cristian Gómez García
Cc: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] How make exceptions in C# .NET with PostgreSQL?

On 6 October 2017 at 16:43, Cristian Gómez García
<gomez.garcia.cristian@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hello! Good morning, good afternoon or good evening.
> I have a problem, I can´t make exceptions in C#... maybe you can help me...
> I use in C# the class NpgsqlException but mark error.

Can you please share with us what error gives you? even some simple
code showing when the problem happens?
That way we can understand if it is a bug from postgres, the driver or
just pilot error.

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com
Вложения