Re: [GENERAL] Corrupt index

От Daryl Stultz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Corrupt index
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>>We are using PostgreSQL 9.3.14 on a managed Amazon RDS with a

>Are you using reindex concurrently? There was a bugfix in 9.3.16 (+-1, i'm not sure).

Hi Andreas, not that I'm aware of. I issue "reindex table mytable" to get out of the bad situation. I'm not sure if you are saying this bug could be getting me into the situation. If you don't mean that I am manually executing reindex concurrently, how do I go about determining if the system is using that procedure? Perhaps after some transaction, the system rebuilds the index automatically using "concurrently" and that is buggy/failing?

Thanks.

/Daryl