Re: [Ext:] Configuration of pgaudit settings in postgreSQL.conf causes postgreSQL to fail to start

От Allie Crawford
Тема Re: [Ext:] Configuration of pgaudit settings in postgreSQL.conf causes postgreSQL to fail to start
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Troy,

I am running into the same problem where I am not able to deploy the pgaudit parameter setting into the postgresql.conf file because every time I do that and restart the postgresql cluster, it  is just fail, I cannot get the pgaudit setting on the postgresql.conf file. Have you find a solution to this problem? Would you be kind enough to share with me the implementation of the solution to allow the postgresql.conf file to have the pgaudit parameter settings so that they can be applied to all the databases in the cluster?

Thank you in advance for your help on this.

Regards,

Allie Crawford