RE: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation.

От PAscal l
Тема RE: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

I understand what appened,
after two days without answer I clicked
that "cancel the message without delivery"
link.

I was not aware of that delay, I'll have to be
more patient.

Sorry for the noise, and thank you for those
quick answers ;o)

Regards
PAscal