Re: Very slow checkpoints

От Steven Jones
Тема Re: Very slow checkpoints
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Ilya,

Thank you for the response.

Yes BBU is on the controller; 1024Mb. It is a HP P410i controller, with write caching turned on the controller; off on
disklevel.

2x 15k SAS SFF for WAL and 12x 10k SAS SFF for DB

We have tried longer settings for checkpoint_timeout, but not 1hr; so we will try that as well.

We don't at this stage have any graphs, but we will set it up over the next 24hrs at least.

Regards,
Steve