Best practices for Large import in empty database?

От Daniel Begin
Тема Best practices for Large import in empty database?
Дата
Re: Best practices for Large import in empty database?  (Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net>)
Список pgsql-general

I am about to feed an empty database with a large import of data (the size of csv files is about 500 GB). Tables are created but I haven't added any constraints or indexes yet. I wonder whether the best practice is to add them before or after the import. Are there other good practices that would ease the import process?

Cheers,

Daniel