Re: [pgadmin-support] Postgres case insensitive searches

От bhanu udaya
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Postgres case insensitive searches
Дата
Re: Postgres case insensitive searches  (Lee Hachadoorian <Lee.Hachadoorian+L@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
I agree that it is just search condition. But, in a 2.5 million record table search, upper function is not that fast.  The expectation is to get the query retrieved in 100 ms...with all indexes used.

I tried with upper, Citext, but the result set was more than a second.

The OS server we are using is Linux 64 bit.

Thanks and Regards
Radha Krishna