Re: How to embed postgresql?

От dror
Тема Re: How to embed postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If you are working with Java, it is better for you to check "H2 database", we also have Java application and until recently we worked with Postgres,  few month ago we replaced it with H2.
Regards
Dror

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:13:38 +0800
Subject: [HACKERS] How to embed postgresql?
From: suanic@gmail.com
To: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org

Dears,

How to embed postgresql if possible?

In our Java application solution, we need an embedded database. Berkeley DB can not meet our reqirements in performance and license, so we wish to port postgresql as embedded database.

Architecture: Java -> JNI -> the API is wrapped from Plan/Executor modules

What's the feasibility? If it's possible, look for your coaching!

Many thanks!

Bruce