Re: "package org.postgresql.util does not exist" compilation problem

От Santiago Álvarez Martínez
Тема Re: "package org.postgresql.util does not exist" compilation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi, Craig:

Thanks for your reply.

I've just discovered where the error was (and, as I supposed, it was my fault).

Before adding the PostgreSQL dependency, I had this one, some lines before:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>${jdbcDriver.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${jdbcDriver.artifactId}</artifactId>
            <version>${jdbcDriver.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

And that scope parameter, made Maven ignore the dependency until the test phase...

Once removed, everything works fine.

Thank you very much.

Santiago.