Re: Pet Peeves

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Pet Peeves
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> - no ability to define triggers on views
>>

> maybe because you can't perform insert/delete/update on them ?

Actually I was thinking the value of triggers on views is precisely
to allow you to perform insert/delete/update on them.

I know you can do this with rules, but there are cases when a
trigger is much more convienent to work with.

Dean.

Twice the fun—Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx