Re: Problem with DirectFunctionCall3(array_in,...)

От Jessica Ditt
Тема Re: Problem with DirectFunctionCall3(array_in,...)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thank you very, very much so far.

>This is the intended and documented behavior --- see fmgr/README:

>: The DirectFunctionCallN routines will not bother to fill in
>: fcinfo->flinfo (indeed cannot, since they have no idea about an OID for
>: the target function); they will just set it NULL.

I actually read this text, but somehow did not consider it as solution to my
problem.

I think, I'll have a closer look at the involved structures as well as the
system of calling existing functions now.

I'd be glad, if you assist me with further emerging problems in the future
;)

kind regards, Jessica