Error : SQL state: 58000

От Soumya Ghosh
Тема Error : SQL state: 58000
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Dear Concern,

We are trying to connect SQL Server from PostgreSQL through odbc_fdw extension.

We are using PostgreSQL version 15 and enclosed installed extension is attached. First, we create the foreign server.

Then we map the postgres user and created foreign table as per the requirement by following code:

CREATE EXTENSION odbc_fdw;

CREATE SERVER sql_server_odbc

FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER odbc_fdw

OPTIONS (dsn 'SqlConnect');

CREATE FOREIGN TABLE USER_LOCATION_PERMISSION_ODBC (

     id bigint NOT NULL,

    locationsfilter_id bigint NOT NULL,

    user_id bigint NOT NULL

SERVER sql_server_odbc

OPTIONS (schema_name 'dbo', table_name 'USER_LOCATION_PERMISSION');

CREATE USER MAPPING FOR postgres

SERVER sql_server_odbc

But while executing below statement,

SELECT * FROM USER_LOCATION_PERMISSION_ODBC

We will get the following error:

ERROR: Connecting to driver SQL state: 58000

Please suggest me why this error was occurred.

Regards,

Soumya Ghosh

Вложения