Re: Estimating HugePages Requirements?

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Estimating HugePages Requirements?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/14/21, 8:06 PM, "Michael Paquier" <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Attached is a refreshed patch (commit message is the same as v9 for
> now), with some minor tweaks and the tests.
>
> Thoughts?

LGTM

+        This can be used on a running server for most parameters.  However,
+        the server must be shut down for some runtime-computed parameters
+        (e.g., <xref linkend="guc-shared-memory-size"/>, and
+        <xref linkend="guc-wal-segment-size"/>).

nitpick: I think you can remove the comma before the "and" in the list
of examples.

Nathan