parse error when calling function in plpgsql

От David Witham
Тема parse error when calling function in plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have a function that returns a record that works fine when I call it from psql:

mydb=# select * from myfunc(...params...) as (col1 real,col2 integer);   col1 | col2
---------+----------
0.806667 | 17000104
(1 row)

I have tried to call it from within another function like this:

declaremyrec record;
select * into myrec from myfunc(...params...) as (col1 real,col2 integer);

but I keep getting a parse error:

WARNING:  Error occurred while executing PL/pgSQL function myparentfunc
WARNING:  line 27 at select into variables
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "$1" at character 72

How do I get the record returned from myfunc to be assigned to myrec?

Thanks,
David Witham

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: