Re: postgres 9.2 repos

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: postgres 9.2 repos
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Looks like the url you posted is correct and you're just having a DNS lookup issue. It worked fine on my phone just now.

On Dec 10, 2014, at 04:44, Dhinakaran-PYSDC <dhinakaran.mani@cmcltd.com> wrote:

Hi,

we are using postgres 8.4 with rhel 6.5 for production and planned to test 9.2 in rhel 6.5 kindly provide exact repos for RHEL6.5

Note : while try to install ,getting below error

Resolving yum.postgresql.org... failed: Temporary failure in name resolution.
wget: unable to resolve host address “yum.postgresql.org

thanking you,

warm regards,

Dhinakaran.M
PYSDC- Linux Admin
+91-9176472187
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport@cmcltd.com or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.
This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX. For more information visit securemx.in