Re: BUG #16222: [[:print:]] doesn't correctly handle Emoji skin tonemodifiers on MacOS

От Mack Earnhardt
Тема Re: BUG #16222: [[:print:]] doesn't correctly handle Emoji skin tonemodifiers on MacOS
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

You’re correct. I thought the fact that Terminal and Vim both display correct-ish was enough to rule out the OS. It
wasn’t.

The database LC_CTYPE is set to en_US.UTF-8, as is my bash terminal. When I put the two queries in a text file and use
`egrep'^[[:print:]]+$’`, only the first line is recognized.

Thanks for helping me narrow this down!

-M