Re: [postgis-users] postgis_raster undefined symbol error

От Tim Kempisty
Тема Re: [postgis-users] postgis_raster undefined symbol error
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
All of the latest packages for Rocky/RHEL8 on PGDG have dependency problems with PostGIS, GDAL, GEOS, and GDAL's python support packages.  The closest you will get to a working combination out of the box is postgis34 + gdal36, which both use geos312.  The other combinations are built against different versions of geos, which results in your error when trying to CREATE EXTENTSION postgis_raster.  Unfortunately, the gdal36-python-tools package depends on a conflicting python support package that doesn't have the right osgeo python modules in it.  So if you need something like gdal_calc.py in your stack, postgis34 + gdal36 is still broken.  AFAIK there is no combination of GDAL + PostGIS in this repo that currently works 100%.

My own workaround was to install proj and geos (including devel packages) from the PGDG repo, then build my own gdal and postgis from the source on github.  I used proj92 and geos312, but I imagine you can get it to work with your own preferred versions of proj and geos.

-Tim