Re: pg_dump

От Thanigaivel Vinayagam-TLS,Chennai
Тема Re: pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi,

Open PostgreSQL\8.1\data\pg_hba.conf and change the method to trust, then it will not ask password.

Regds

Thanigaivel

From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of stephen
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:16 PM
To: 'Postgresql'
Subject: [NOVICE] pg_dump

I am trying to run pg_dump from a perl script.

I do this:

system("pg_dump -U postgres eventOrganizer");

and it fires it up but it then wants me to manually enter the password. I couldn’t find any option to enter the password as part of the call. Is there one? Is there any other way to do this?

Stephen Choularton

0413 545 182

DISCLAIMER: