Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording
Дата
Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 14 Sep 2016, at 06:36, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> One last round of checks/suggestions before I put it into Git.  Thanks!
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/96releasedraft

Directly mentioning those things we’ve removed (as per Simon’s email)
seems like a good idea too:

> And we have removed a few of Postgres' common annoyances…
> * vacuum freeze on large tables
> * long-lived snapshots holding back vacuum
> * idle in transaction timeout

Exact wording though… hmm… how’s this?

  Common annoyances fixed:
    * vacuum freeze on large tables
    * long-lived snapshots holding back vacuum
    * idle in transaction timeout

Trying to find further info for those 3 items (eg to link to) isn’t pulling
up something (non-mailing list) obvious.  Does such a thing exist? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording