Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 4 Dec 2017, at 16:57, Nicola Contu <nicola.contu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No I did not run a vacuum analyze. Do you want me to try with that first?

That means your statistics may not be up to date, although by now autovacuum should have done the job (you didn't turn
thatoff or anything, did you?). Bad statistics result in non-optimal query plans and therefore could very well cause
yourtiming differences.

An easy way to verify, since you still have access to both versions of the database, is to compare the statistics of
therelevant tables between the two. They should be similar.

Alban Hertroys