Re: pg_dumpall storing multiple copies of DB's?

От Bill McGonigle
Тема Re: pg_dumpall storing multiple copies of DB's?
Дата
Re: pg_dumpall storing multiple copies of DB's?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
OK, I wrote a script to split the database backup where on '-- Selected
TOC Entries:' lines - from the head of each of those, this is
interesting.  If I'm reading this correctly, there are 3 copies of this
database 'studies' each with their own OID.

That feels not quite right.

-Bill

==> dboutput.1 <==
-- Selected TOC Entries:
--
\connect - postgres
--

CREATE TABLE "studies" (

==> dboutput.3 <==
-- Selected TOC Entries:
--
\connect - postgres
--
-- Name: studies Type: TABLE Owner: postgres
--

CREATE TABLE "studies" (

==> dboutput.4 <==
-- Selected TOC Entries: