Re: Can't get Dell PE T420 (Perc H710) perform better than a MacMini with PostgreSQL

От Pietro Pugni
Тема Re: Can't get Dell PE T420 (Perc H710) perform better than a MacMini with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Josh,
at the moment the server is unreachable so I can’t calculate sizes. I run all of my test both with all data loaded into
Postgresand with no data loaded (except from the single 20mln rows table with relative indexes).
To give you an idea, with all data loaded into Postgres with indexes the space occupied is approximately 1.2-1.5TB and
freespace on is about 800GB.

Many thanks.
Best regads,
 Pietro

Il giorno 03/apr/2015, alle ore 17:21, Josh Krupka <jkrupka@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Sorry, how much disk space is actually used by the tables, indexes, etc involved in your queries? Or it that's a bit
muchto get, how much disk space is occupied by your database in total?

От: Josh Krupka
Сообщение: Re: Can't get Dell PE T420 (Perc H710) perform better than a MacMini with PostgreSQL
От: Mel Llaguno
Сообщение: Re: Some performance testing?