AIX5.2 compile for PG 8.0.2. -- novice installer

От Mohan, Ross
Тема AIX5.2 compile for PG 8.0.2. -- novice installer
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
while I am stalled, waiting on my SA to provide me with a "gmake", I'd
like to know where I can find the libreadline needed to "configure"
pgsql with readline support. Oddly enough (to me, a newbie) this didn't
fall out of the tarball along with the many other goodies.

Anybody have an idea where to find the lib support for readline?

thanks,

Ross