how to catch returned refcursor from a fuction

От Fernando Papa
Тема how to catch returned refcursor from a fuction
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi everybody!
I was read several posts about the posibility or not to handle refcursor
returned by a function on jdbc... and I don't understand.
It is posible? I know actually stable drivers doesn't support
CallableStatement.
On another post, I read "You will need to use a regular
Statement/Prepared Statement object and execute a 'select * from func()'
sql statement"...

Somebody have an example of this? I try to do this but I can't get
anything... It's very har to find examples of this kind of things in
postgres...

Thanks in advance

--
Fernando O. Papa