Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx

От Tobias Bussmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've tested the new \gx against 10beta and current git HEAD. Actually one of my favourite features of PostgreSQL 10!
Howeverin my environment it was behaving strangely. After some debugging I found that \gx does not work if you have
\setFETCH_COUNT n before. Please find attached a patch that fixes this incl. new regression test.

Best regards,
Tobias