Re: Error detail/hint style fixup

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Error detail/hint style fixup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 22 Mar 2018, at 17:19, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> In short, I'm not sure it's worth thrashing a lot of our translatable
> strings to enforce a debatable style detail.

I thought I had voiced that exact concern in my previous email, but I totally
missed that.

Being a two-space guy I would like the style to remain that, but I also agree
that the churn is way too expensive and that it’s considered quite obsolete and
old by many.  Cutting that change from the patch makes the remainder more
palatable.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения