PgDay Argentina 2013 fundraising campaign

От Mariano Reingart
Тема PgDay Argentina 2013 fundraising campaign
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
The 4th one-day conference about PostgreSQL in Argentina will be held
on November 14th, 2013 in Buenos Aires downtown:

http://www.postgresql.org.ar/pgday2013?lang=en

Pre-confirmed speakers includes Simon Riggs, Alvaro Herrera, Jaime
Casanova, Emanuel Calvo and several presenters from Argentina and
South America.

Attendance is free of charge, and around one hundred of attendees had
registered for the conference so far, so we expect a final number of
200 total interested people like the previous year event, including
government officers, developers, technology evangelists, database
administrators, entrepreneurs and teachers.

We're organizing a fundraising that so far has raised 28% of the ARS
$10000 goal (about USD $2000).
We need that amount to cover additional expenses like financial aid
for regional speakers, professional A/V recording, coffee breaks and
minor expenses.
Thanks to government agencies and 2ndQuadrant support, we don't have
to cover further venue and travel expenses for international speakers,
so the event is confirmed beside the final result of the fundraising.

Individuals, professionals and companies are welcome to collaborate,
please see our web site for info & details:

http://www.postgresql.org.ar/pgday2013/crowdfunding?lang=en

Please contact us at ar@postgresql.org if you need further assistance,

Best Regards

Mariano Reingart