Re: Allowing GIN array_ops to work on anyarray

От Enrique Meneses
Тема Re: Allowing GIN array_ops to work on anyarray
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Great, given it does not apply to this patch, then all the other tests passed and the change looks good.

Thank you,
Enrique

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 6:27 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Enrique Meneses <emmeneses@gmail.com> writes:
> I was not sure what "Spec compliant means"... so I did not select as tested or passed. What should I do to validate that this change is "Spec compliant"?

It's irrelevant to this patch, AFAICS.  The SQL standard doesn't discuss
indexes at all, much less legislate on which operator classes ought to
exist for GIN indexes.

Сообщение: Re: temporary table vs array performance
Сообщение: Re: temporary table vs array performance