Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Enrique Meneses
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There is a generic definition for any array added as part of https://commitfest.postgresql.org/10/708/ (it may be the reason for the duplicate error). I am not sure what your change is but I would review the above just in case. There is also a defect with a misleading error that is still being triggered for UUID arrays.

Enrique