Re: patch for implementing SPI_gettypemod()

От Chetan Suttraway
Тема Re: patch for implementing SPI_gettypemod()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Chetan Suttraway
<chetan.suttraway@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is regarding the TODO item :
> "Add SPI_gettypmod() to return a field's typemod from a TupleDesc"
>
> The related message is:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-11/msg00250.php
>
> This basically talks about having an SPI_gettypemod() which returns the
> typmod of a field of tupdesc
>
> Please refer the attached patch based on the suggested implementation.

Please add this to the next CommitFest:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

At the given link, I am able to choose only "System administration" under commitfest topic.
I think there has to be "server features" or "Miscellaneous".

Regards,
Chetan

--
EnterpriseDB Corporation