Re: Partitioning: avoid insert in master table

От Chetan Suttraway
Тема Re: Partitioning: avoid insert in master table
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM, Sergio Sinuco <sergiosinuco@datatraffic.com.co> wrote:
Hi everyone. I have problems with the trigger in master table in a  basic table partitioning. The trigger is "ON BEFORE INSERT" and return NULL, but the row is inserted in the master and child table. I'm using Postgresql 8.4. What can I do?

Could you please share a simple test case to understand the query?

Regards,
Chetan

--
EnterpriseDB Corporation