Re: Publishing Postgres Manual as a book

От Siddharth Jain
Тема Re: Publishing Postgres Manual as a book
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Thanks Tom. what is the email alias of the core team? i don't see any core alias below.

image.png
i also tried looking at https://www.postgresql.org/about/contact/ but nothing with core pops up.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 10:16 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Siddharth Jain <siddhsql@gmail.com> writes:
> to follow up, does Postgres have any official legal contact person / email
> address? i can't find any on the website.

Typically, legal questions should be sent to the core team.

(To clarify: although I am a core team member, my previous response
was not speaking for core, just myself.)

                        regards, tom lane
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Publishing Postgres Manual as a book
Сообщение: Re: Publishing Postgres Manual as a book