Fwd: Extending range type operators to cope with elements

От Esteban Zimanyi
Тема Fwd: Extending range type operators to cope with elements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So yes, I've had a need for those operators in the past. What I don't know is whether adding these functions will be worth the catalog clutter.

The operators are tested and running within MobilityDB. It concerns lines 231-657 for the C code in file

Since you don't really use PR, please let me know whether I can be of any help.

Regards
Esteban

Prof. Esteban Zimanyi
Department of Computer & Decision Engineering  (CoDE) CP 165/15
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
fax: + 32.2.650.47.13